Browsing and using the services accessible on the www.alexandracardinale.com website and all of its sub-domains may lead the user to communicate personal data concerning him to Alexandra Cardinale Opéra Ballet Production.
All personal data is processed and collected by Alexandra Cardinale Opéra Ballet Production, as data controller, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (2016/679 GDPR) according to the principles of Article 5:
– Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the person concerned
– Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and cannot be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes
– Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
– Accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable measures are taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay
– Kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed
– Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage
– The data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected
In accordance with the regulations, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic personal data, biometric personal data for the purpose of identifying a natural person in a unique, personal data concerning health or personal data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person are not subject to collection.
Who are we ?
Alexandra Cardinale Opéra Ballet Production,
76 rue de rome
Numéro Siret : 524 746 00017
Courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data we collect
To create a customer account on our sites, subscribe to the newsletter, buy online or contact our customer service, you are required to send us mandatory information which is indicated by this asterisk (*) or optional depending on the purpose of the collection:
- Of such a nature as to identify you: : Surname, First name, Brand name, e-mail address, telephone numbers, postal address(es), your identifiers and passwords used to access your online account
- Data relating to the use of social networks when you use its features,
Alexandra Cardinale Opéra Ballet Production
76 rue de rome
Courriel : email@example.com
How are your data collected?
- Direct collection: when creating your customer account by completing the creation form, registering for our newsletter and via our contact form on our site.
- During telephone or email exchanges.
- With the IP address which is an identification number assigned to your computer by your internet service provider. At each of your visits to our site, our servers record the trace of your visit
- With Cookies. We invite you to read our cookies policy.
The use of the functionalities of the social networks which are made available to you gives Assil France access to certain data, username and profile image, of your account on the said social network, in accordance with the general conditions of use of this last.
Links to external sites FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, connect the customer to these social networks managing their own personal data protection policy.
Why are your data collected?
- To manage your subscription to our newsletter, only with your consent
- To ensure personalized customer follow-up
- Carry out statistical studies
- Manage the exercise of your rights
- Analyze traffic and data on the Sites to improve the user experience.
Where do we store your data?
The data we collect is stored with our service provider o2Switch whose head office is located below: 222-224 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
Who can view and process your data?
Bound by a commitment of confidentiality, and in order to carry out the services mentioned above, our internal staff, our service providers (subcontractors, service providers, banks) can consult and process the personal data collected which is necessary to the purpose of their intervention.
We use two online payment methods by credit card and PayPal.
We do not have access to your identifiers and credit card numbers. All banking transactions are secured by the use of the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The information transmitted is encrypted by software and cannot be read during transmission over the network.
Alexandra Cardinale Opéra Ballet Production does not sell or rent the personal data collected for marketing purposes, or to third parties for their own activities.
How is your data protected?
Your data is stored on secure servers and protected by firewalls and antivirus.
We cannot be held responsible for non-compliance with confidentiality settings: in the event that you transmit your login details to a third party in order to access your user account.
If you suspect that your customer account has been usurped, contact our Customer Service.
How long are your data kept?
According to simplified standard N°48 of the CNIL:
“The customer file: the personal data of customers are kept for the necessary time of the commercial relationship. They may be kept for commercial prospecting purposes for a maximum of 3 years from the end of this commercial relationship.
“The prospects file: the personal data of prospects are kept for 3 years from their collection by the data controller or the last contact from the prospect”
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, you have at any time the right to information on the use of your personal data, a right of access, rectification of the personal data you re.
Right of access and information:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold. You have the right to be informed of how your personal data is processed.
Right of portability:
When we process your personal data, you have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data transferred to you and/or another party in a structured, common and secure format for your personal use or to transmit to the person(s) of your choice.
Right of rectification:
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data: if they are inaccurate and/or incomplete.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to delete any personal data processed by Alexandra Cardinale Opéra Ballet Production at any time, except for legal or legitimate reasons such as a complaint in progress with Customer Service or the quality department or an order in preparation.
Right of restriction:
In certain cases, you have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data.
You have the right to delete any personal data processed by Alexandra Cardinale Opéra Ballet Production at any time, except for legal or legitimate reasons such as a complaint in progress with Customer Service or the quality department or an order in progress. of preparation.
You have the legal right to define directives relating to the fate of your personal data post mortem.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL, the French authority for the protection of personal data, whose contact details are available on the website https://www.cnil.fr/
A letter to the following address: 76 rue de rome 75008 Paris France
Our contact form
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, in accordance with article 12.6 of the GDPR, for the exercise of these rights, Alexandra Cardinale Opéra Ballet Production reserves the right to ask you to prove your identity. The personal data used to prove your identity will be deleted after responding to your request.
We have 30 days to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights.
Date of last modification on 20/05/2022.